Ford Fokus>> Cooling system>> The thermostat>> Removal and thermostat installation on engines Zetec-E
Thermostat removal spend in the following sequence:
- Disconnect a wire from the negative plug of the storage battery;
- Merge cooling liquid from cooling system as it is described earlier;
- Remove hoses of system of cooling;
- Remove a hose between the case of the thermostat and a radiator;
Fig. 178. Thermostat removal
- Disconnect fastening of the case of the thermostat and remove it (fig. 178
- Remove condensing ring and utilise it.
Installation finish in sequence, return to removal, having put a new sealing ring.