Ford Fokus>> The power supply system>> Check of ventilation of a tank
Check of ventilation of a tank is made in the following sequence:
- Warm up the engine to working temperature and leave to idle;
- Remove the vacuum hose approaching to capacity with activated coal, from the magnetic valve;
- On joining to the valve check up, whether there is a vacuum. If is not present, check up the magnetic valve;
- Remove a wire of "weight" from the negative plug of the storage battery and disconnect a contact socket from the magnetic valve;
- Remove hoses from the magnetic valve and the valve;
- If the valve it is possible to blow, it is damaged.