Ford Fokus>> Brake system>> The main brake cylinder>> Removal
Before removal be convinced that in the vacuum amplifier of brakes there is no vacuum. For this purpose or remove a hose from the amplifier, or press a brake pedal some times at the idle engine.
Removal spend in the following sequence:
- Disconnect a wire of "weight" from the negative plug of the storage battery;
- Remove, as it was described earlier, the air filter in gathering;
- Remove a contact socket from a cover of a tank and turn away it;
- Merge a brake liquid from a tank;
- Establish a hose on the valve of one of brake mechanisms, turn away the valve and press a pedal of a brake to a full exit of a brake liquid from a feeding tank;
- Wrap the valve;
- Remove brake pipelines from the main brake cylinder;
- Remove the main brake cylinder from the vacuum amplifier, having turned on two nuts.