Ford Fokus>> Electric equipment>> The electric motor of a screen wiper of back glass
Removal and electric motor installation spend in the following sequence:
- Switch off a screen wiper. Remove a wire of "weight" from the negative plug of the storage battery. Remove the brush lever as it is described earlier;
- Turn away a nut of fastening of a power shaft. Pay attention to position of details;
- Open a back door and remove the internal facing fastening by 2 bolts and 10 clips. By means of a flat screw-driver cautiously lift clips from seats;
Fig. 311. Removal of the electric motor of a screen wiper of back glass: 1 — a contact socket; 2 — a wire of connection with "weight"
- Disconnect a contact socket 1 (fig. 311
) from the electric motor;
- Remove a wire of 2nd connection with "weight";
- Turn away 3 bolts of fastening and remove the electric motor together with an assembly plate;
- Remove the electric motor from an assembly plate;
- Installation finish in sequence, return to removal. Before the installation beginning be convinced that the electric motor is in position "stop". Fastening bolts wrap the moment 20 Н·м;
- Make a trial trip, if necessary change position of the lever of a screen wiper.