Ford Fokus>> Electric equipment>> The storage battery>> Start-up of the engine by means of the external power supply
At start-up of the engine with use of the storage battery of other car as "donor" apply only the special certificated wires, thus you keep electronic elements of your car Focus from dangerous jumps of the maximum pressure.
Start-up of the engine by means of the external power supply spend as follows:
- The car - "donor" put as it is possible more close to the battery of your car;
- Switch off on both cars all consumers of the electric power;
- Connect a wire of red colour «плюсовые» plugs of both batteries. At first a wire connect to the plug of the battery of your car, and then to the plug of the battery of the car - of "donor";
- Wire of black colour connect "minus" plugs of a pole of the battery or "the minus" plug of the car - of "donor" to "weight" of a body or the engine of your car;
- Start up the engine on the car - "donor" and support average frequency of rotation of a cranked shaft;
- Start up the engine of your car. If the engine was not started up from the first, make a small pause not to overheat a starter;
- After engine start-up disconnect at the working engine at first a wire of black colour from "the minus" plug of the battery of your car, and then from the battery of the car - of "donor". Similarly arrive with a wire of red colour;
- The discharged battery completely is charged after 30 km of run.